Monday 17 March 2014

Milly Molly Mandy hates Mondays

Hallo friends, do enter if you want to(well actually I hope none of you are my friends because we're keeping this shizzle quiet yes we are, yes we are, yes we are). Well this is all rather new and strange, I suppose this is all happening because I'm a little bored. Yes, yes I am definitely a little bored. I hope to tell you strange little things and you will enjoy them maybe, but then again what if i tell you normal big massive things? Oh no I most certainly will not do that, you see that would be boring, so now we're back to the original problem, boredom… Oh but the funny thing is old fruits, I am a 16 year old growing up in London, how could I possibly be bored with the vast fruit bowl of opportunities that lies before me all ripe for the picking? So yes, we will go on a voyage, you and I and we will see where we end up. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment